Ten Reasons to Install a KNOX-BOX®
KNOX and your local fire department are working hand-in-hand to offer the best in fire protection and the finest in fast and secure emergency access.
1. Eliminate needless, costly forced entry damage that may not be covered by your
2. Assure immediate building entry by firefighters without delay or waiting for
3. Protect inventory, equipment and supplies from unnecessary water damage
caused by delayed sprinkler shut-off.
4. Satisfy local fire codes and emergency access ordinances.
5. Save time and aggravation by not having to drive to your building at 2:00 am
for a false alarm.
6. Feel secure about emergency coverage when your building is left unattended.
The fire department holds the only key to the KNOX-BOX.
7. Maintain building security after a fire alarm investigation by simply re-locking
the undamaged door.
8. Protect your property from thousands of dollars in damage with this one-time,
9. Depend on the highest lock box security available with attack resistant, UL
10. Over the last 35 years, KNOX-BOX has been the chosen solution in more than
11,000 communities nationwide – communities just like yours!
For Order Information, Please Visit www.knoxbox.com